The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

kept in my mailbox


you were stuck in the mailbox
i wanted to send you out
but i couldn't
because you refused to leave

the love was stuck in the mailbox
i wanted to send the love
but i couldn't
because the love was too strong

my love was stuck in the mailbox
i wanted to send my love
but i couldn't
because i need my love

you were kept in my mailbox
and i didn't open it to get you
i had hoped it better was a surprise

i kept you beside the mailbox
and didn't put you in
i had hoped you could stay forever

and not leave,
and not sent far, far away...

where i might not ever see you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment