The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

flamingo pretty


a flamingo danced and beamed
dazzling past my eyes

think saw a real dream
danced before my eyes

was a dancing strawberry ice cream
had my tastes dunk

like a pretty pink flamingo
rendering me drunk and dance

dance dance dance

want you my pretty flamingo
give it to me my chance

it belongs to me
my pretty flamingo
only me
it belongs to me 
my pretty possession
only my dream

it was like a piece of pink cotton candy
like a piece of pink fluffy cloud
a piece of my dream

it was almost a dream big candy
like a dream of the best dreams
a dream of my very own

No comments:

Post a Comment