The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

the steps of love to forever - Andrea's love letter

The moment I saw you
you had been hid under a shade
I knew it would be my best moment
ever, ever, ever
I would be chasing after you
until you realized my presence
and when you did
a surprise of love broke out
never will there be a shadow



Then our love brightened up
it lighted my world, 
and I can bet, yours too
we're among a mist of love
moisturized, hydrogenated
shower, shower, shower some love
the longest shower
and who knows,
the happiest and most enjoyable
love generated rain shower ever



Now, our love is treasured
leaving footsteps, an unforgettable trail
and a floral scent everywhere
scattered and sprayed in the heart
where there will never be leaks
in other words, forever, and forever.



I. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.
-deep from the heart, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment