The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

When can I fly


I believe I can fly
Over and over the sky
Some forever goodbye

Why do I feel heavy
Some diligent mind
Working through life

How do I smell the far
Some aromatic formula
Emanated baking sweet

Why cannot I breathe
Are my lungs shut
Not allowing fresh air

How do I look now
My face, my hair, my eyes
Burn all the loads of work

How do I touch you
Some delicate being
Who will let me breathe

Why cannot I get air
Into my once energetic soul
Give me some lively intelligence

Overloaded
Needs to breathe
Too much stuff
Give me a hand

No comments:

Post a Comment