The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ad for November - Turkey Eats Me :o


Happy November
Happy Thanksgiving
To all the folks reading Andrea's blog
and Andrea thanks you for your support


.:~*~:.
Despite the inevitable devils
circling above my head
invisible in the atmosphere
partying it up
oblivious to my woe

No Turkey feast, 
No Thanksgiving break
I do not eat the Turkey,
But the Turkey eats me!
.:~*~:.


You know Thanksgiving is not a Taiwanese holiday
So Andrea does not have a four-day Thanksgiving break
But, that's not the point is it?
We are a happy family at home, at school, everywhere
And yes, despite all the 'stuff' bursting my head
It's a nice fall day


Enjoy yourself
Happy happy happy day
You'll get to enjoy this holiday two years later, Andrea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment