The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you ~ Ray Bradbury


It's all about you.
It's all about you.
I sing about you; I sing because of you.
I write about you; I write because of you.
I dream about you; I dream because of you.
I live to be with you; I live because of you.

Sing with me
Write with me
Dream with me
Live with we

Together we escape
Together we run
Together we fly
Together we glide

We do not hear anything around
We do not see anyone near us
We do not think about reality
We do not live without each other

We do not see the world
We do not understand reality

Sing a song with me
Write a letter with me
Send a postcard with me
Paint a picture with me
Touch the sky with me
Dream a beautiful dream with me

Stay drunk
Find a moonlit sky
Imagine stars above
Treasure your own world
Forget reality
Remember my words
And take my hand


Everyday is a pretty day.
Treasure everyday you spend with your lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment