The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Everybody has the right to be regretful. Mistakes are the only things that move your forward.


Everybody

has a mind worth sharing
has a heart worth loving

has the right to smile
has the right to laugh hard

has the right to be regretful
has the right to be smart
has the right to be jealous
has the right to be anything


I have the right to
listen to my favorite song
sing my favorite melody
bake my favorite biscuits
buy my favorite Starbucks drink
read my favorite books
watch my favorite movies
spend time with my sweetest friends
call my dearest my darling


and so do you, my dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment