The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ad for June - you are sweet and ex-straw-dinary



June, please. Please be good to me.


"Luck is believing you're lucky," said Tennessee Williams.
I need luck, and I believe that I am lucky.


Confidence, imagination, and knowledge are essential to a good life.

In contrast, 
arrogance, carelessness, and irresponsibility are detrimental to life.

Confidence, commitment, cooperation, and contribution are requisites to a win-win situation.

Dear golden four-leaf clover,
you are sweet and extraordinary. You are beyond ordinary.
Your friend, scarlet strawberry
is just as sweet as you are.
Together you make the sky shine, make the world glow, make the galaxy sparkle. The universe is all under your control.
I need you, and that is all I want.
Make my luck lucky.

Dear strawberry avalanche, 
you have been here for Andrea for 14 months.
You were here whenever Andrea needed you.
Brielle doesn't talk much, but she loves you too.

Have a sweet, sweet June.
Then Summer is all yours to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment